Free Live Chat Software
Toll-Free Phone: 1-877-668-4664
Weight Tree / Racks
Body Power - Barbell Storage Rack, Horizontal 5 place
Usually Ships in 2 to 4 Weeks
choose your paint color...
Click here for Paint Swatches
1) Primary frame construction is 2" x 2" 11 gauge or heavier steel tubing. Extreme Series Power Racks use 7 gauge tubular steel.
2) Every machine has flat plate "feet" welded to the bottom of each leg. Feet have mounting holes to secure to floor if desired. As an option, rubber pads are adhered to feet for floor protection.
3) Frames carry a lifetime warranty.
4) Where adjusting tubes are required, they are chrome plated and fit into a telescopic tubing sleeve.
1) Welds are brushed/ground to enhance frame surface and allow uniform exterior coating.
2) Frames are chemically washed to etch the surface for maximum adhesion. After the wash, frames are dried and then coated with electrostatically-applied powder-coat paint to produce a bonded, durable, attractive finish.
3) Standard frame colors are white, black and hammertone. Non-stock colors or textures are available and are quoted on request.
Upholstery and Pads:
1) Pad backs are 3/4" plywood. Plywood backs are pre-drilled and fitted with 3/8" x 16, 4 prong t-nuts set to anchor pads to the machines.
2) Extended and Extreme Series padding is 1"+ thick, two pound polyethylene crosslink foam. Padding is glued to the back, and covered with 40 oz. oil, stain, and mildew resistant premier upholstery. Essential Series padding is 1 1/2" high density urethane.
3) As an option, double stitched pads with Hidem welt finishing and wear covers are available upon request.
4) Body Power offers 17 standard upholstery colors.
5) Upholstery has a 90 day warranty.
1 ) Standard weight stack plates are precision cast iron with black exterior finish. Plates are marked with black weight stack numbers on a metallic silver background.
2) Weight stack guide rods are 1” stainless steel tubes with a "super buff" finish.
3) Guide rod holes in every plate of all weight stacks are fitted with Teflon bushings.
4) Weight stacks are supported by 2 1/2" x 1" x 1 3/4" rubber bumpers.
5) Weights are selected by using a ball lock selector pin which completely penetrates the weight plate and locks in place. Selector pins are permanently attached to each stack by a jumbo lanyard cord (900# test).
6) As an option, all weight stacks can be fitted for the use of 2 1/2 and 5 lb. increment weights.
7) As an option, solid, cold rolled steel weight stack plates with powder-coat finish are available upon request.
Weight Stack Guards:
1) As an option, the contact areas of weight stacks are protected on the backside with 16 gauge steel guards. Steel guards are painted with same finish to match the machine frame color. Weight stack guards come with a 5" x 10" instructional placard highlighting the optimum usage of the machine.
1 ) Cable. Cable used is 7 x 19 construction 1/4" 4200# tensile strength steel aircraft cable with nylon coating. Cables are professionally made, and nylon grommets line passageways to protect coating.
2) Where applicable, exercise arms are counterweighted to effectively eliminate their weight when lifting the top plate.
3) Exercise handles have rubber hand grips for comfort, safety, and durability.
4) Pulleys are 4 1/2" diameter fiberglass impregnated nylon fitted with sealed bearings. Pulleys have a one year warranty.
5) All cams are individually designed for each unit to match appropriate strength curves. Cams are laser cut steel for accuracy. Cams have a lifetime warranty. As an option, cams may be ordered with a chrome finish.
6) Where specified, linear bearings are used on machine traveling systems.
7) Pivot points are fitted with 1" pillow block bearings.
1 ) Individuals 5' 0" to 6' 6" are able to comfortably and safely exercise on the equipment.
2) The majority of weight stacks are accessible from the user position.
3) Where applicable, exercise arms are telescopic to accommodate varying leg, arm, and torso lengths.
4) As an option, left-handed weight stacks may be ordered to accommodate space requirements.
5) For any machine that utilizes a seat belt, the belt is made of 2" wide 100% nylon webbing, and has a metal automotive-type buckle with a push button release. Where needed, hand grips are provided for user stabilization while performing the movement. All hand grips are anatomically correct to alleviate wrist strain.
7) Foot platforms are all non-skid safety plate with chrome finish on Extreme Series. Selected foot plates are equipped with protective edge liner.
Commercial quality construction manufactured to precise specifications, insuring easy operation, smooth adjustments and proper body alignment for maximum results.
Paint: Electrostatic Powder Coat
Steel: 11 Guage, 2" and 3"
Colors: White, Black, Hammertone
Upholstery: Black 40oz. Premier leather look, oil and mildew resistant, double stitched
***Custom colors available for steel and upholstery
Dimensions: 16"L x 16"W x 14"H
Weight: 60 lbs
Parts: 1 year
Upholstery: 90 Days
News and Information
Related Products & Accessories
Body Power - Super Rack
Body Power - Plate Storage Rack, Vertical Style
Body Power - Multi-Purpose Power Rack, Single Side
Body Power - Multi-Purpose Rack Training Trays
Double Medicine Ball Tree
Body Power - Multi-Purpose Rack VKR Attachment
Body Power - Multi-Purpose Power Rack, Double Side
Body Power - Dumbbell Rack, One Tier, Super Duty,
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Sign up and receive info about new releases, special
promotions and exclusive deals right in your inbox!
Brands - Exergame
Brands - Fitness
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2010 Motion Fitness LLC. All Rights Reserved.
| Designed by
(Your shopping cart is empty)